Wednesday, June 07, 2006


It is with wistful thoughts
That I go into the abyss
A world created just for those in need

Where mountains abound with the highest
Snow peaks,
Linger below them lies glorious green valleys
Of life’s finest splendor

Where raging Sea’s bring thoughts to God
As flowing Rivers calms a spirit
Beaches filled with golden sands
Run like an hour glass of time

Where war has run its course
Man has made peace among the many foes
As each now walk in the Angel’s shadow
Covered and protected by Gods saving grace

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a wonderful place to exist! I love the line: Where raging Sea’s bring thoughts to God.

Truly another one of your finest, Tobie!

Look forward to seeing more. Will be back in a couple weeks. Take good care :)

From My Pen said...

Thanks my friend, good luck on the new in your life, remember you are always in my prayers.:)