Monday, May 28, 2007

Jack leaving for Iraq











This is my Son-in-law Jack, he leaves on June 7th for Iraq. I ask if you pass through these pages you will send prayers up for him and all the others there doing their duty for us. God Bless and keep him while his journey takes him away from home. Here is his Bird, along with his Dad and I might add his Dad is one proud man. Jack with his Mom (you know she's proud ) and then Jack, Charlie and the girls (and anyone knowing Charlie and the girls will know pride shines on their faces ). I really don't know how I came to love him so much, but my heart found room for another son and yes oh yes I am very proud of him.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your support Mom, I promise to fly right.
~Jack

Carolyn said...

Oh dear, I had no idea he was on his way there. My prayers are with him, Charlie, his girls, parents, and you Tobie. May God bless and keep him safe, and grant him return home soon!

How and where is Troy now? He is in my prayers also!