Friday, September 02, 2005

Love, Faith, Hope, Charity

Tonight among the many pictures
I closely watch and listen
To the cries of many

My heart is touched
My eyes full of tears
As I watch a city in despair

A city I loved to visit
A place I called home
For a brief time

Friends left there
Many just out of touch
Buried deep within my heart

As I sit and pray
For them and all the others
May America come together

With
Love
Faith
Hope
Charity

Leave the criticizing
For another day
Just work together, I pray
http://redcross.org/

4 comments:

John said...

Well said, Tobie. We are all praying for the people there.

From My Pen said...

Thank you John and thanks for the visit.:)

Anonymous said...

Beautifuuly phrased Tobie and our prayers are added.

Carolyn said...

I hope your friends are found, alive and well! Have you heard anything of them yet?