Saturday, December 31, 2005


December
31, 2005
It’s the New Year once again, and I’m right where I was this time last year. No advancement, no gain except that I am older. A little wiser in some ways and a little sadder that my children are so far away, I am thankful for the great friends of the Internet World. I make no New Years Resolutions, as I would only break them. I will make this one promise to myself only, that I improve my life in some way. Reckon a path will open and hopefully I choose wisely this year.
My wish for those I love is to live good, pure in heart as can be done in these times and for the safety of my precious Troy to return home. A new Grandchild will be born this year and I pray for Sarah’s health and the health of the new one. Hopefully my daughter will visit and my precious girl’s who filled my life with so much joy will come for a visit.Out there in my Internet world, I pray Carolyn finds her new home and Bob doesn’t have to drive so far. I pray John will sell his paintings and Easywriter will write a book. I pray for my friends in Port to have a wonderful year and that David will return from Afghanistan.
Enjoy this view of the Oregon Coast line; let its dreams fill your heart , as it washes away the old and brings renewed hope with new found peace for now and always. God Bless all our Servicemen and Women who are far from home. Happy New Year All. Welcome to January 1,
2006

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thank you Tobie! Happy New Year to you too! May all you wish for come true :)

From My Pen said...

Thank you, all the best for you this year.:)

Carlene said...

Hi Tobie,
I just started to blog and tried to pick your blog's title. When I checked out your site I felt a connection. I too feel the tug of children overseas. I echo your prayers and trust that 2006 will be kind to you.

From My Pen said...

Thank you Carlene,please leave a link and I will visit your site and link to it if you like. Thanks for the warm words, yes please send the prayers for our Soldiers as my wonderful Troy is there and I so miss him. He did get to share a few words with me yesterday and his wife and I both sensed something more different in him this time around. The danger seems so much greater this time and the Iraqi people need to take a stronger stand and send our people home.:)

Carlene said...

http://frommypentoyou.blogspot.com/

Hi Tobie,
I am not sure if I am doing this blogging thing right yet but hope this works.

Carlene