Saturday, May 13, 2006


From the first moment of your birth

My dreams were fulfilled
As I watched you grow each year

Turning many corners of your life
Accomplishing more than I could dream
You turned into a lovely young woman

Turbulent times and tempers flared
As we fought the battle of your independence
Often left in tears of confusion

While the years have tempered you
You grew strength, wisdom and courage
To stand among the thorns of life

It is with utmost honor and pride
I pen my words to you
My lovely Charlie

Happy Mothers Day

Love Always and Forever, Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

true indeed i remeber those days. and ur right she has grown into a fine woman and great mother. but i think its time she seent my girls back to me. she has kept them to long

Anonymous said...

Only the Lord knows how much I miss you. I wish I could have a hug, and sit and talk with you. I admire you so very much Mom. Thank you for helping to shape who I am today, without you, only He knows where'd I'd have ended up.
I love you, love you, love you. Wish I was there.

~Charlie