Saturday, May 13, 2006



As you walk away, take a moment
To remember our first glance
The first touch so tingling to feel
The first kiss of two souls

Remember our wedding day

As the summer sun shinned brightly down
Our faces and hearts radiant with love
Our night of joining two souls

Our first child, the magic of birth

Life renewed and forever changed
A name would live on to history
As you and I have fulfilled a moment in time

Today as we sit and say goodbye

With tears of bitterness and love lost
Knowing our time had come and gone
We gave it our best; we just simply didn’t make it

I’ll tuck you into a corner of my heart

And remember the love, we once felt
Tuck me away, and go quietly my love
As you walk away, don’t close your eyes

© Tobie Haga Roy
Image by---http://f.screensavers.com/migration/wp/Wedding_Rings_215.gif

No comments: