Sunday, October 15, 2006


The Failure of our Presidency and Leaders

This is a subject dear to my heart, it is not meant to be political. It is not in favor of any particle party, it’s just the simple way I see things from what I call an impartial view. Come join me and maybe between all of us we can in some way soothe our souls and maybe, just maybe we could forward this on to those in power from what I will call Our Port in the Storm of America

I want to make a list of things that seem to have the utmost importance from my world. Therefore goes the Failure of our President and Leaders.

1. Shipping our Business off to foreign lands, for cheap labor and tax breaks
2. Environment, lack of creating and changing
3. Fuel, lack of tomorrows world
4. Automobiles, lack of creating better engineering for tomorrow
5. Health Care for all Americans
6. Medicare, failure to our older Americans
7. Disease, not looking for new cures in the modern world, funding
8. Research for new technologies
9. Education, for the young and exceptional ones
10. High Finance, powered by the rich, for the rich
11. Homes, affordable for the poor and middle class Americans
12. Security of our Homeland, with not using the scare tactic
13. Lobbyist, need for harder control of influence
14. Unions, that are controlled by the people
15. Political gain, by power of money
16. All Senators and Congressmen, serve only a limited term
17. ACLU, not allow them to step in on petty issues
18. Illness, ones request is honored (no more Terry Schavio’s)19. Government keeps its place as set down before us in 1776
20. Freedom of Speech, (I don’t go to jail, because I say my view.) They are treading close to us losing it
21. War, stiffer rules for leading a country into war, (special election by the people)
22. All of Creation is treated equal, be it color, race, sex preference
23. Fema, revised and set separate again
24. Tax Breaks, none given to the very rich
25. Drug Dealers and users, better laws to protect our people from them
26. Honor, Truth and Steadfastness required to be a Leader
27. Voting, no E-voting without a paper trail, no hanging Chads. Defined beyond questioning
28. Fund raising for political office, a set amount and no loop holes allowed, fined or jailed if one misrepresented another.
29. Charity, given at home before given to foreign lands
30. Immigration, rules followed and set in stone, come legal or stay home
31. Social Security, fixed for our children
32. Geneva Convention frame work, honored and never changed to fit ones convince
33. God and Politics Separate (after all it says Render unto Cesar his and unto God his)
34. Military prisoners held openly, not hidden, given a trial sooner than later.
35. Laws for News agencies required to give factual information, not an opinion, separate them into another forum, I think they do more harm than good.
36.Minimum wage fixed, a fairer playing field for them

My point of View Here

All TRAITORS must be hanged on the White House Lawn for the world to see by the President. (Make him share his tough stance, instead of putting it off to a lower person.)

I hope that in someway I have opened your eyes to just a few of the things I see never seeming to have an answer and someone always dodging the subject with gilded words (slight of the mouth). If you care to add a few that mean something to you, just jump in. Just remember I am not slamming any political party, there is more than enough blame to fit any and all.
©Tobie Haga Roy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

i hope one day my eeys ope to it as well..Either way I really enjoyed reading your blog. In fact I recently found a website that gives free traffic. If i were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. well, nto to sound like an ad, i look forward to all theupdates and i am adding you to my favorites. thanks again,.

Jessica

Carolyn said...

You have loads of good points here and I agree with most of them, if not maybe all. I think your last line is great. There IS more than enough blame to fit any and all. Tobie, I think you've found your voice :)

From My Pen said...

Thank you Jessica for stopping in and spending time with me, I put my blog on the automonster, thanks for that info and please do stop in again. :>)

I'm not surprised we agree Carolyn, we are both fed up with this phony bull crap and all the other things that make me go stark raving mad. We really do need a People's Party, I wonder how long it would take to taint that.:>)